Please also visit the Adventure Drives Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) that explain other terms governing the use of our Site. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for accessing the AdventureDrives.com website (the “Website”). The Website is an Internet property of Adventure Drives, Inc. (“we,” “our” or “us”). At Adventure Drives, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Site. As a Visitor, you can browse our Site to find out more about us and our Services. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor. We will not collect any personally identifiable information unless specifically and knowingly provided by you.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Site. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Cookies –
- Third Party Tracking Tools
– We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Automatic Information –
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website –
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Information you Permit us to Share – We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us only as specified within the terms of our Appearance Release that you will complete prior to attending and/or participating in any event or activity produced by Adventure Drives.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties –
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your contact and other information with our partners, corporate sponsors to Adventure Drives, and other affiliates for limited marketing purposes. These third party affiliates may contact you with promotional materials. However, you may opt-out or remove yourself from any mailing lists by simply writing to us at email@example.com
- Data Aggregation
– We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
– We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Adventure Drives, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.